Terms and Conditions
The term ‘www.exboyfriend.com’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website which is CF Web Voyager, LLC. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for general information and entertainment purposes only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither CF Web Voyager, LLC or any of its officers, member owners, staff and representatives provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, availability, or suitability of the information and materials (including products and services) found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which CF Web Voyager, LLC and its officers, member owners, staff, and representatives shall not be liable and you waive any claim and hold harmless said company and its owners and representatives. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and associated E-books and other services. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense. You must not utilize our website to copy, publish, or send any information that is unlawful or that may result in an illegal act under applicable law. All information and material you submit to our website in the form of a comment (or post), including information you copy or send to or from our website must not be defamatory, obscene, indecent, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; such material must not infringe any person’s intellectual property rights or rights of confidence, impinge upon any person’s privacy, or constitute incitement to commit a crime; further, material must not be misleading, deceptive, pornographic, threatening, abusive, harassing or menacing.
- With respect to all material and/or comments you elect to post on our website, you grant us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material in any media, together with the right to sub-license such rights. We reserve the right to edit or remove any material posted on our website. If you post any private material or comments that you later wish to have removed, contact us by mail, email, or through our contact form.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights for all content and material on the website including published product offerings (
Any advice offered on this website or from the owners or representatives of the website or in any of its products or services is strictly based on opinion. The information contained on this website and in any of its products or services is for informational and entertainment purposes only.
You are responsible for your own behavior and conduct. You should always seek the advice of a professional before acting on something that is published or recommended on this website or recommended by the owners or representatives of the website or recommended in any of the products and services offered by CF Web Voyager, LLC.
Your Health and Safety is Paramount…
You matter and are important to many people. If you are feeling depressed and/or suicidal, there is help for you.
The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is a 24-hour, toll-free suicide prevention service available to anyone in suicidal crisis.
The owners and staff of the My Marriage Helper website are not licensed counselors, so if you are at risk for suicide, homicide or other harm or injury, please call 911 or seek other help (such as a hospital emergency room or doctor’s care) immediately. If you need help from the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, please dial:
You will be routed to the closest possible crisis center in your area. With over 120 crisis centers across the country, their mission is to provide immediate assistance to anyone seeking mental health services. Call for yourself, or someone you care about. Your call is free and confidential.